Public Health Perspectives is honored to be one of those selected as the top 30 public health blogs of 2012
Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Iron Supplements during Pregnancy; Male-Male Consensual Sex, Sexual Violence, & HIV in South Africa; & Malaria Surveillance in Public Health
- What Is the Health Impact of Fracking? in Public Health
- Mind the Brain Podcast Episode 02: The Neuroscience of Music - Anticipation and Reward in Public Health
- Exploring multiple facets of modern men's health in Public Health
- Announcing ALM Reports - a new tool for analyzing Article Impact in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I love your blog.. very nice colors &... by Antique Apartments Krakow in Speakeasy Science
- Thanks to you for stating this to us. You... by Stacey Sugar in Speakeasy Science
- [...] Click Here To Read: Mind the Brain... by International Psychoanalysis » Blog Archive » Mind the Brain Podcast Episode 02: the Neuroscience of Music in Mind the Brain
- Thanks for the response, Ricki: just two ... by Dan Ahomaki Kilburn in DNA Science Blog
- Cela Simple Acai Berry Max nous renfort a... by acheter acai berry in Take As Directed
- Molly, Does PLoS have any plans for eith... by Mark Fortner in PLOS Tech
- Hello there! This is my first visit to yo... by http://plastech.pl in Speakeasy Science
- Thanks for your comment, Mark, it's alway... by Molly Sharp in PLOS Tech
- Hello! I simply wish to give a huge thumb... by dinosaurs toys for kids uk dinosaurs toys for sale dinosaurs toys for toddlers dinosaurs toys from the movie dinosaur dinosaurs toys jurassic park dinosaurs toys movie dinosaurs toys r us dinosaurs toys sale dinosaurs toys t rex dinosaurs toys that look r in Obesity Panacea
- [...] more about the tech implementation... by ALM Reports: The Public Library of Science (PLOS) Debuts New Tool for Article Level Metrics | LJ INFOdocket in PLOS Tech
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.