Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Biomarker Porn: From Bad Science to Press Release to Praise by NIMH Director in Public Health
- When you lose weight, where does the fat ACTUALLY go? in Public Health
- How a Tree Helped a Village with Ebola Control in Public Health
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Fossilized Footprints Lead Scientists Down a Prehistoric Path in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks, Charlotte! That's got to be tough... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- […] article first appeared on PLoS ... by How Will the Ebola Epidemic End? | Electro in Speaking of Medicine
- You didn't add the most interesting part.... by Cindy in Obesity Panacea
- […] PLOS Blogs […] by How a Tree Helped a Village with Ebola Control | harlem ebola action response team in Speaking of Medicine
- Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seri... by weight diet in Speaking of Medicine
- […] Upon her return from 6 weeks in... by How a Tree Helped a Village with Ebola Control - Bioethics Research Library in Speaking of Medicine
- Some great tips Hilda. I have worked in a... by Charlotte Aves in Absolutely Maybe
- […] How will the Ebola epidemic end... by Ebola Digest: EBOLA DIGEST--Tues 1/27/15 in Speaking of Medicine
- […] Ibn Sharif, who took a bench as... by RIP Toystory, The Bull Who Was Daddy To 500,000 Offspring | Usa times in Neuroanthropology
- […] Ibn Sharif, who took the throne... by RIP Toystory, The Bull Who Was Daddy To 500,000 Offspring | AGReGate.info in Neuroanthropology
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org