Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Another 5 Things to Know About Meta-Analysis in Public Health
- Advocating CBT for Psychosis: “Ultimately it is all political.” in Public Health
- Do allergy meds contribute to weight gain? in Public Health
- ‘Does that mean you're not a scientist anymore?’ Getting Science Communication Right in Public Health
- Using Video Games to Model Real Life Outbreaks in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- It is interesting to observe, there are m... by Ahmed Sofyan in Neuroanthropology
- […] “Achoo!!” Some folks have a... by Do allergy meds contribute to weight gain? | WilliamSiebold.com in Obesity Panacea
- Lovely blog - thanks for sharing this exp... by Marina Joubert in PLOS SciComm
- Do you know if the researchers attempted ... by Nathan Ferris Hunter in Obesity Panacea
- Hi Hilda I agree entirely with this post... by Raphael Levy in Absolutely Maybe
- A sit-stand desk is a great modern idea t... by Aurogra in Obesity Panacea
- To those who comment on pain- I was diagn... by Mitzi in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks for finally writing about > St... by kontynuować czytanie tego .. in Obesity Panacea
- it is amazing to learn how Jane Goodall l... by aineah werunga in Neuroanthropology
- […] WHEW! The Affordable Care Act (... by Obamacare lives and Kennewick Man is a Native American | WilliamSiebold.com in On Science Blogs
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.