We will update the PLoS journal websites with the Ambra 1.2 release tonight along with server upgrades. The PLoS journal websites will be down from approximately 6:00pm PDT to 7:00pm PDT. During this time, the journal websites will display a site maintenance page directing users to PubMed Central. The Ambra 1.2 release is a maintenance release to resolve some of the slow page loads that have been occurring over the past two weeks.
- Publishing Initiatives at PLOS: A Look Back and a Look Ahead on
- How Articles Get Noticed and Advance the Scientific Conversation on
- Key New Species Discoveries of 2014 on
- Ask our authors anything: new PLOS ‘AMA’ series debuts on redditscience on
- AMA Preview: The Physician “Brain Drain” from Sub-Saharan Africa to the US: Reasons, Consequences, Potential Solutions on