We will update the PLoS journal websites with the Ambra 1.1 release tonight along with server upgrades. The PLoS journal websites will be down from approximately 7:30pm PDT to 9:30pm PDT. During this time, the journal websites will display a site maintenance page directing users to PubMed Central.
The features implemented in Ambra 1.1 include:
- Support for NLM DTD 2.3 and new XSL stylesheets. The single XSL stylesheet has been split into two stylesheets: a generic XSL stylesheet to handle NLM DTD 2.3 and an XSL stylesheet specifically for Ambra.
- Support for HTML iframes for advertising blocks.
- Caching of CrossRef search results on the “Find this Article Online” page.
- Fix to author and editor search facet sorting.
- Fix to search results for author affiliation.