- Andrew A. Farke - @Ichnologist @FlyingTrilobite @chutson99 @GawainArt Agreed! Orthoceras or something similar seems most likely.
- Dr. Shaena Montanari - Was very happy to see @PLOS consolidated all of my media coverage for my new paper and posted it in the comments section of the manuscript!
- Sarah Werning - I've noticed more people posting data matrices for past projects (pre-2005) on @Morphobank and @datadryad lately. This is so awesome!
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Repost: The Pay-for-Delay Tactic in The Integrative Paleontologists
- How to Find a Fossil in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Book Review: The Recession Hurt Many People, Now Austerity is Hurting More in The Integrative Paleontologists
- PLOS ONE welcomes RIAT (Restoring Invisible and Abandoned Trials) Initiative in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Living science: the importance of science experiences in Brazil in The Integrative Paleontologists
About The Integrative Paleontologists
Our blog covers the latest paleontological research, with special attention to issues concerning open science, publishing, and fossils in the digital realm.
Andy Farke is a vertebrate paleontologist at the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology. Follow him on Twitter: @andyfarke
Shaena Montanari is a newly minted Ph.D. from the Comparative Biology program at the Richard Gilder Graduate School at the American Museum of Natural History. Follow her on Twitter: @DrShaena
Sarah Werning is completing her Ph.D. in Paleontology at The Padian Lab, University of California at Berkeley School of Integrative Biology. Follow her on Twitter: @sarahwerning
Read more about the The Integrative Paleontologist Team
All opinions expressed here are our own, and do not necessarily represent the views of any organization with which we are associated
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Excellent points, thanks for responding. by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- An organic chemistry related blog post sh... by spacecadet262 in DNA Science Blog
- Dan, I'm so sorry about your children's v... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- naturally like your web-site but you have... by Lynelle Rather in Obesity Panacea
- Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept... by Ralph Krejsa in Tooth and Claw
- Have you ever considered creating an e-bo... by gold ira companies in Speakeasy Science
- certainly many thanks for web-site but yo... by Yon Rymer in Speakeasy Science
- [...] “Humans have been discovering... by Twitter / PLOS: How to Find a Fossil @DrShaena … « GHBrett's General Store in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my ... by site in Speakeasy Science
- This site was... how do you say it? Relev... by pilates classes in Speakeasy Science