Our Recent Posts
- The Connectome Update from Olaf Sporns. Great Brain Science Podcast. http://bra...
- Addressing the Real Humanities Crisis. Great piece by philosopher Gary Gutting....
- Oxytocin Gaining Traction as Medicine. New research on nasally ingested oxytocin...
- The Selfish Gene Is Dead. Science writer David Dobbs on "why it is time to lay t...
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Neuroanthropology
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Neuroanthropology
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Neuroanthropology
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About in Neuroanthropology
- PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology in Neuroanthropology
- Holiday reading with PLOS Genetics in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Evaluation of Relapse-Free Survival in T3N0 Colon Cancer: The Role of Chemotherapy, a Multicentric Retrospective Analysis
- Down-Regulation of Filamin Ainteracting protein 1-like Is Associated with Promoter Methylation and an Invasive Phenotype in Breast, Colon, Lung and Pancreatic Cancers
- CT Angiography of the Head-and-Neck Vessels Acquired with Low Tube Voltage, Low Iodine, and Iterative Image Reconstruction: Clinical Evaluation of Radiation Dose and Image Quality
- Proliferation of Purple Sulphur Bacteria at the Sediment Surface Affects Intertidal Mat Diversity and Functionality
- The Prognostic Value of Phosphorylated AKT Expression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Meta-Analysis