Our Recent Posts
- Networks, Motivations, and Integrated Functions. NPR has a story on some new re...
- Neuroscientist Daniela Schiller and Memory Reconsolidation. Our understanding o...
- Brain Dissection Videos. Some fantastic teaching videos from the University of...
- Brain Scans to Guide Psychiatric Treatment? David Dobbs writes up a new study t...
- Report: The 1st International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium Meeting | Cultural Neuroscience on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- Inner Voices | Extended Mind on Our Inner Voices
- International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium ... on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- northierthanthou on Greg Downey on Introducing Anthropology
- Top 30 Sociology Blogs of 2013 on Neurocriminology, Meet Human Development
Latest PLoG Posts
- CERN Workshops on Innovations in Scholarly Communication (OAI8) in Neuroanthropology
- It's for the birds: Citizen science reveals shift in winter bird homes in Neuroanthropology
- Why Art and Science? in Neuroanthropology
- Climate Change; No Laughing Matter in Neuroanthropology
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Iron Supplements during Pregnancy; Male-Male Consensual Sex, Sexual Violence, & HIV in South Africa; & Malaria Surveillance in Neuroanthropology
- What Is the Health Impact of Fracking? in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Study on Citrus Response to Huanglongbing Highlights a Down-Regulation of Defense-Related Proteins in Lemon Plants Upon ‘Ca. Liberibacter asiaticus’ Infection
- Determining Occurrence Dynamics when False Positives Occur: Estimating the Range Dynamics of Wolves from Public Survey Data
- Effects of Sex on Intra-Individual Variance in Urinary Solutes in Stone-Formers Collected from a Single Clinical Laboratory
- Oxidative Stress and Erythrocyte Membrane Alterations in Children with Autism: Correlation with Clinical Features
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease in Patients with No Option of Revascularization: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis