Our Recent Posts
- Anesthesia & Consciousness. NYT article on this new wave of research, and how co...
- President of World Psychiatric Association Wants More Anthropology. Great overvi...
- Olga Khazan at The Atlantic discusses research to try to predict who is prone to...
- Social Psychology Meets Anthropology, in Beautiful Journalistic Package. A piece...
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- What Do We Really Know About Social Resistance to Vaccines? in Neuroanthropology
- The Changing Face of Education at PLOS Computational Biology in Neuroanthropology
- This Week in PLOS NTDs and PLOS Pathogens: NTDs and the End fo the UN MDG, Understanding Defense Mechanisms at the Maternal-fetal Interface, Low-cost Field Microscopy, and More in Neuroanthropology
- And Another Thing: Supporting Information Files at PLOS in Neuroanthropology
- An Advocate for the Amish at a Very Special Clinic in Neuroanthropology
- Jeffrey Sachs: On climate, more 'now' and 'how' is needed in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Baseline Levels and Temporal Stability of 27 Multiplexed Serum Cytokine Concentrations in Healthy Subjects
- Efficient Isolation of Pure and Functional Mitochondria from Mouse Tissues Using Automated Tissue Disruption and Enrichment with Anti-TOM22 Magnetic Beads
- A Small RNA Encoded in the Rv2660c Locus of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Is Induced during Starvation and Infection
- Development of a Real-Time Microchip PCR System for Portable Plant Disease Diagnosis
- Modelling Size-Dependent Cannibalism in BarramundiLates calcarifer: Cannibalistic Polyphenism and Its Implication to Aquaculture