Our Recent Posts
- Are Antibiotics Making Us Fat? Fascinating, disturbing piece steeped in science...
- Absolutely stunning long piece by Ron Suskind, from his forthcoming book, Life,...
- New post at PLOS Neuroanthropology on the sense of smell and the case of a clust...
- Inna Gaisler-Salomon writes on her research to study effects of stress on the of...
- Sarah Joppeck on Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages
- Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages - PL... on Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages
- Barbara Ritchie on Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages
- The Anthropology of “Robocop:” Finding New Audiences in Popular Media | Anthropoliteia: the anthropology of policing on Florida Governor: Anthropology Not Needed Here
- I am not my blob, Or It’s all chemical baby // some sketchy notes. | politics of the hap on The Research Domain Criteria of the NIMH and the RDoC Vision for Mental Health Research and Diagnosis
Latest PLoG Posts
- Much ado about a modest and misrepresented study of CBT for schizophrenia: Part 2 in Neuroanthropology
- Book Review: ‘Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma Has Corrupted Healthcare’ by Peter Gøtzsche in Neuroanthropology
- Welcoming three new Deputy Editors-in-Chief at PLOS Computational Biology in Neuroanthropology
- A New Association Wants YOU! Calling all Supporters of Citizen Science! in Neuroanthropology
- Help stop fat bullying in Neuroanthropology
- Childhood obesity drops 40% in the last decade. Or not really, but who's checking? in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Shoulder Pain and Cycle to Cycle Kinematic Spatial Variability during Recovery Phase in Manual Wheelchair Users: A Pilot Investigation
- Correction: Cytocidal Activities of Topoisomerase 1 Inhibitors and 5-Azacytidine against Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma Cells in Primary Human Tumor Cultures and Mouse Cell Lines
- Sequencing of Chloroplast Genomes from Wheat, Barley, Rye and Their Relatives Provides a Detailed Insight into the Evolution of the Triticeae Tribe
- In Silico Prediction of Inhibition of Promiscuous Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP/ABCG2)
- Approaches to Improve the Oral Bioavailability and Effects of Novel Anticancer Drugs Berberine and Betulinic Acid