Our Recent Posts
- That's one smart, tool-using honey badger. http://www.wimp.com/badgerconfounds/
- Inequality Kills. A lifecourse perspective on social differences in health. htt...
- Another dimension in the complex relationship between incarceration and mental h...
- Bonobo Roasting Marshmallows! Kanzi at it again. http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/i...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- Does sex tonight impact your workout tomorrow? in Neuroanthropology
- Greater Clarity and Recognition of Who Did What in the Publication of Research in Neuroanthropology
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Neuroanthropology
- What's Invasive? Find out with citizen science. in Neuroanthropology
- This week in PLOS Biology in Neuroanthropology
- Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Fetal Exposure to Perfluorinated Compounds and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Childhood
- Resolving Hot Spots in the C-Terminal Dimerization Domain that Determine the Stability of the Molecular Chaperone Hsp90
- Determinants of Renal Tissue Oxygenation as Measured with BOLD-MRI in Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension in Humans
- Amyloid-β and Proinflammatory Cytokines Utilize a Prion Protein-Dependent Pathway to Activate NADPH Oxidase and Induce Cofilin-Actin Rods in Hippocampal Neurons
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Prevalence and Health Services Use in Ontario Métis: A Population-Based Cohort Study