Our Recent Posts
- Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Student Blogging and Effective Teaching: Neuroanthropology in Action
- Sensory Anthropology Meets Neuroanthropology
- Developing a Neuroanthropology of Social Space: Implications for North American Archaeology
- Wild Education. http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/nature/Unschoolin...
- Brain Enhancement through Small Shocks. Or, shocked into learning more. http://...
- Luke Malone has an astonishing long-read article on Medium about peer-help group...
- Technology as External Memory. http://www.wired.com/2014/08/end-of-absence-how-t...
- J on Human (amphibious model): living in and on the water
- Those Who Choose Isolation | MESSY REALITY on ‘The last free people on the planet’
- Our Brains as Alien Technology By Daniel Lende | synthetic_zero on Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital... on Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Common Patterns of Thinking : A Subjective-Rational Analysis | Perceptions and Realities on Cultural Neuroscience – Culture and the Brain