Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Genetic Transformation of Artemisia carvifolia Buch with rol Genes Enhances Artemisinin Accumulation
- Tracing the Spread of Clostridium difficile Ribotype 027 in Germany Based on Bacterial Genome Sequences
- Hemodialysis versus Peritoneal Dialysis: A Comparison of Survival Outcomes in South-East Asian Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease
- Toll-Like Receptor Family Polymorphisms Are Associated with Primary Renal Diseases but Not with Renal Outcomes Following Kidney Transplantation
- Nosema Tolerant Honeybees (Apis mellifera) Escape Parasitic Manipulation of Apoptosis