Our Recent Posts
- Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Student Blogging and Effective Teaching: Neuroanthropology in Action
- Sensory Anthropology Meets Neuroanthropology
- Developing a Neuroanthropology of Social Space: Implications for North American Archaeology
- Encountering gorillas, and how we live. http://aeon.co/magazine/being-human/step...
- Good piece on addiction, a needed part of the story. http://www.substance.com/mo...
- Interesting chapter here on materiality things and thought. https://www.academia...
- New post on understanding our brains, and how multiple codes means multiple fiel...
- John Terrell on Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Whites Win, Because Genes. My Times review of “A Troublesome Inheritance” | Neuron Culture on Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Roundup of Book Reviews of Nicholas Wade’s A Troublesome Inheritance | Occam's Razor on Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Mikesh Patel on Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Around the Web Digest: Week of July 13 | Savage Minds on Our Brains as Alien Technology