Our Recent Posts
- Capitalism: Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory. Powerful piece by the cr...
- Left Brain vs Right Brain: What the Science Actually Says. Great overview here...
- The Connectome Update from Olaf Sporns. Great Brain Science Podcast. http://bra...
- Addressing the Real Humanities Crisis. Great piece by philosopher Gary Gutting....
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- PLOS ONE at AGU 2013 in Neuroanthropology
- A healthy holiday guide in Neuroanthropology
- Mama Gorilla Knows Best in Neuroanthropology
- Are Disaster News Stories a Catastrophe? Why Aid Agencies Should Partner with the Press in Neuroanthropology
- Q&A with Daniel Field--Weighing Dead Birds in Neuroanthropology
- Teaching entomology in a world afraid of bugs in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Structure of a Highly Conserved Domain of Rock1 Required for Shroom-Mediated Regulation of Cell Morphology
- Serum Protein Signatures Differentiating Autoimmune Pancreatitis versus Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer Mortality vs. Exercise and Breast Size in Runners and Walkers
- A Randomised Placebo-Controlled Trial to Differentiate the Acute Cognitive and Mood Effects of Chlorogenic Acid from Decaffeinated Coffee
- Capsular Types of Klebsiella pneumoniae Revisited by wzc Sequencing