Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- TGF-β1 Reduces miR-29a Expression to Promote Tumorigenicity and Metastasis of Cholangiocarcinoma by Targeting HDAC4
- Pricing a Protest: Forecasting the Dynamics of Civil Unrest Activity in Social Media
- New Insights into Polychaete Traces and Fecal Pellets: Another Complex Ichnotaxon?
- Correction: Pirfenidone for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- A Hierarchical Bayesian Model to Predict Self-Thinning Line for Chinese Fir in Southern China