Our Recent Posts
- Brain Dissection Videos. Some fantastic teaching videos from the University of...
- Brain Scans to Guide Psychiatric Treatment? David Dobbs writes up a new study t...
- Doing, Not Saying: The Positive Effects of Restoring Order. Interesting new stu...
- Anne Fausto-Sterling: My Life Confronting Sexism in Academia. A short and power...
- Inner Voices | Extended Mind on Our Inner Voices
- International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium ... on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- northierthanthou on Greg Downey on Introducing Anthropology
- Top 30 Sociology Blogs of 2013 on Neurocriminology, Meet Human Development
- dazmo on Gonorrhea and the Clap: The Slap Down Treatment
Latest PLoG Posts
- Repost: The Pay-for-Delay Tactic in Neuroanthropology
- How to Find a Fossil in Neuroanthropology
- Book Review: The Recession Hurt Many People, Now Austerity is Hurting More in Neuroanthropology
- PLOS ONE welcomes RIAT (Restoring Invisible and Abandoned Trials) Initiative in Neuroanthropology
- Living science: the importance of science experiences in Brazil in Neuroanthropology
- Can better technology prevent drownings? in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Desflurane Preconditioning Induces Oscillation of NF-κB in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells
- CD8+ T Cell Cross-Reactivity Profiles and HIV-1 Immune Escape towards an HLA-B35-Restricted Immunodominant Nef Epitope
- Uncertainties in Predicting Species Distributions under Climate Change: A Case Study Using Tetranychus evansi (Acari: Tetranychidae), a Widespread Agricultural Pest
- WW Domain Containing E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 1 (WWP1) Negatively Regulates TLR4-Mediated TNF-α and IL-6 Production by Proteasomal Degradation of TNF Receptor Associated Factor 6 (TRAF6)
- Overexpression of RBBP6, Alone or Combined with Mutant TP53, Is Predictive of Poor Prognosis in Colon Cancer