Our Recent Posts
- That's one smart, tool-using honey badger. http://www.wimp.com/badgerconfounds/
- Inequality Kills. A lifecourse perspective on social differences in health. htt...
- Another dimension in the complex relationship between incarceration and mental h...
- Bonobo Roasting Marshmallows! Kanzi at it again. http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/i...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Neuroanthropology
- What's Invasive? Find out with citizen science. in Neuroanthropology
- This week in PLOS Biology in Neuroanthropology
- Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women in Neuroanthropology
- 3 Citizen Science Projects You Can Do on Earth Day in Neuroanthropology
- What can you do with that PhD?: FAQs about non-academic jobs in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- The Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Is Constitutively Active in Advanced Prostate Cancer Cells
- Heterologous Prime-Boost Vaccination with MF59-Adjuvanted H5 Vaccines Promotes Antibody Affinity Maturation towards the Hemagglutinin HA1 Domain and Broad H5N1 Cross-Clade Neutralization
- Ectopic Expression of a Maize Hybrid Down-Regulated Gene ZmARF25 Decreases Organ Size by Affecting Cellular Proliferation in Arabidopsis
- Dobutamine in Paediatric Population: A Systematic Review in Juvenile Animal Models
- Transcriptional Profiling of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Replicating Ex vivo in Blood from HIV- and HIV+ Subjects