Our Recent Posts
- Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Student Blogging and Effective Teaching: Neuroanthropology in Action
- Sensory Anthropology Meets Neuroanthropology
- Developing a Neuroanthropology of Social Space: Implications for North American Archaeology
- Nancy Eisenberg, President of the Association for Psychological Science, caution...
- The Need to Take Development into Account. http://www.port.ac.uk/uopnews/2014/08...
- Good interview with two leading figures in cognitive neuroscience. http://sfari....
- Philosophy in 3 Minutes. http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2011/08/29/3-min...
- New Issue Brief From Ithaka S+R Looks at Project to Reimagine the Book Review Process | LJ INFOdocket on Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Archaeology, Open Access, and the Passing of Aaron Swartz | archaeoINaction on American Anthropological Association Changes Opposition to Open Access – Plus a Proposal to Do More
- piva on Othello Syndrome, Denial, and Delusion
- J on Human (amphibious model): living in and on the water
- Those Who Choose Isolation | MESSY REALITY on ‘The last free people on the planet’