Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Validation of a Malay Version of the Smartphone Addiction Scale among Medical Students in Malaysia
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Molecular Investigation of H2S-Negative Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Choleraesuis Isolates in China
- Beyond Testis Size: Links between Spermatogenesis and Sperm Traits in a Seasonal Breeding Mammal
- Functional Brain Dysfunction in Patients with Benign Childhood Epilepsy as Revealed by Graph Theory
- The Small Molecule DAM Inhibitor, Pyrimidinedione, Disrupts Streptococcus pneumoniae Biofilm Growth In Vitro