Our Recent Posts
- Ed Yong on the Microbiome of Hadza Hunter-Gatherers. http://phenomena.nationalge...
- Audio from the Wenner-Gren "Culture and the Brain" Panel, featuring Daniel Lende...
- Martha Farah on Neuroimaging, and what it shows and what it doesn't and how to u...
- The Coupling Effect. Stories and how they help brains have similar patterns. htt...
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility - Neuroanthropology on The long, slow sexual revolution (part 1) with nsfw video
Latest PLoG Posts
- Are meta analyses conducted by professional organizations more trustworthy? in Neuroanthropology
- Awl be Darned: Metal Arrived in the Southern Levant Long Before Previously Thought in Neuroanthropology
- 3, 2, 1...Project MERCCURI Blasts Off to the ISS Today!! in Neuroanthropology
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy in Neuroanthropology
- Judging science fairs: 10/10 Privilege, 0/10 Ability in Neuroanthropology
- Thinspo, eating disorders and the seedy underbelly of The Internet in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Testes Mass, but Not Sperm Length, Increases with Higher Levels of Polyandry in an Ancient Sex Model
- Real Time Live Imaging of Phytopathogenic Bacteria Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris MAFF106712 in ‘Plant Sweet Home’
- A Model for Sclerotinia sclerotiorum Infection and Disease Development in Lettuce, Based on the Effects of Temperature, Relative Humidity and Ascospore Density
- Network Analysis of Inflammatory Genes and Their Transcriptional Regulators in Coronary Artery Disease
- Global Diversification at the Harsh Sea-Land Interface: Mitochondrial Phylogeny of the Supralittoral Isopod Genus Tylos (Tylidae, Oniscidea)