Our Recent Posts
- Networks, Motivations, and Integrated Functions. NPR has a story on some new re...
- Neuroscientist Daniela Schiller and Memory Reconsolidation. Our understanding o...
- Brain Dissection Videos. Some fantastic teaching videos from the University of...
- Brain Scans to Guide Psychiatric Treatment? David Dobbs writes up a new study t...
- Report: The 1st International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium Meeting | Cultural Neuroscience on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- Inner Voices | Extended Mind on Our Inner Voices
- International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium ... on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- northierthanthou on Greg Downey on Introducing Anthropology
- Top 30 Sociology Blogs of 2013 on Neurocriminology, Meet Human Development
Latest PLoG Posts
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Iron Supplements during Pregnancy; Male-Male Consensual Sex, Sexual Violence, & HIV in South Africa; & Malaria Surveillance in Neuroanthropology
- What Is the Health Impact of Fracking? in Neuroanthropology
- Mind the Brain Podcast Episode 02: The Neuroscience of Music - Anticipation and Reward in Neuroanthropology
- Exploring multiple facets of modern men's health in Neuroanthropology
- Announcing ALM Reports - a new tool for analyzing Article Impact in Neuroanthropology
- Ruby on Rails: Too Simple, or Just Simple Enough? in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Bayesian Parameter Estimation and Segmentation in the Multi-Atlas Random Orbit Model
- Transcriptional Characterization of Porcine Leptin and Leptin Receptor Genes
- Crystal Structure of Crataeva tapia Bark Protein (CrataBL) and Its Effect in Human Prostate Cancer Cell Lines
- Native Prey and Invasive Predator Patterns of Foraging Activity: The Case of the Yellow-Legged Hornet Predation at European Honeybee Hives
- Bacterial Meningitis in Brazil: Baseline Epidemiologic Assessment of the Decade Prior to the Introduction of Pneumococcal and Meningococcal Vaccines