Our Recent Posts
- Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Student Blogging and Effective Teaching: Neuroanthropology in Action
- Sensory Anthropology Meets Neuroanthropology
- Developing a Neuroanthropology of Social Space: Implications for North American Archaeology
- Walking as Spectator Sport. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/01/heavens...
- Mindfulness Meditation in Prison. http://aeon.co/film/meditation-in-prison-may-b...
- Genetics as Nature & Nurture. https://theconversation.com/why-nurture-is-just-as...
- While studying treatments for depression in rural Africa, Andrew Solomon -- who...
- piva on Othello Syndrome, Denial, and Delusion
- J on Human (amphibious model): living in and on the water
- Those Who Choose Isolation | MESSY REALITY on ‘The last free people on the planet’
- Our Brains as Alien Technology By Daniel Lende | synthetic_zero on Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital... on Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative