Our Recent Posts
- The Connectome Update from Olaf Sporns. Great Brain Science Podcast. http://bra...
- Addressing the Real Humanities Crisis. Great piece by philosopher Gary Gutting....
- Oxytocin Gaining Traction as Medicine. New research on nasally ingested oxytocin...
- The Selfish Gene Is Dead. Science writer David Dobbs on "why it is time to lay t...
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Neuroanthropology
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Neuroanthropology
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Neuroanthropology
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Neuroanthropology
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Neuroanthropology
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Phase III Trials of Standard Chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab for Ovarian Cancer: A Meta-Analysis
- GABAA Receptor in the Thalamic Specific Relay System Contributes to the Propofol-Induced Somatosensory Cortical Suppression in Rat
- Both Group 4 Capsule and Lipopolysaccharide O-Antigen Contribute to Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli Resistance to Human α-Defensin 5
- Characterization of L1 ORF1p Self-Interaction and Cellular Localization Using a Mammalian Two-Hybrid System
- 20-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid Contributes to the Inhibition of K+ Channel Activity and Vasoconstrictor Response to Angiotensin II in Rat Renal Microvessels