Our Recent Posts
- Addressing the Real Humanities Crisis. Great piece by philosopher Gary Gutting....
- Oxytocin Gaining Traction as Medicine. New research on nasally ingested oxytocin...
- The Selfish Gene Is Dead. Science writer David Dobbs on "why it is time to lay t...
- Mind Hacks on Nikolas Rose' new book Neuro. http://mindhacks.com/2013/11/30/neur...
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Neuroanthropology
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Neuroanthropology
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions in Neuroanthropology
- Creative Commons for Science: Interview with Puneet Kishor in Neuroanthropology
- Q&A with James Hansen in Neuroanthropology
- Dangerous Climate Change, Reconsidered in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Structure-Function Features of a Mycoplasma Glycolipid Synthase Derived from Structural Data Integration, Molecular Simulations, and Mutational Analysis
- Peptides Corresponding to the Predicted Heptad Repeat 2 Domain of the Feline Coronavirus Spike Protein Are Potent Inhibitors of Viral Infection
- Genomic DNA Enrichment Using Sequence Capture Microarrays: a Novel Approach to Discover Sequence Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNP) in Brassica napus L
- Peroxide Responsive Regulator PerR of group A Streptococcus Is Required for the Expression of Phage-Associated DNase Sda1 under Oxidative Stress
- Relationships between Values of Antibodies to Several Connective Tissue Disease Autoantigens and Pulmonary Function in a Japanese General Population: The Takahata Study