Our Recent Posts
- President of World Psychiatric Association Wants More Anthropology. Great overvi...
- Olga Khazan at The Atlantic discusses research to try to predict who is prone to...
- Social Psychology Meets Anthropology, in Beautiful Journalistic Package. A piece...
- The Salience Network. Experimental work with patients provide once again a fasci...
- The Affliction Series: an Interview with Ethnographic Filmmaker Robert Lemelson | Psycho Cultural Cinema on Not allowed to have a small heart: Tourette Syndrome
- Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the I... on Social Position Drives Gene Regulation of the Immune System
- B Berry on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive on Lisa Barrett: Facing Down Ekman’s Universal Emotions
- BRAIN, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND EXPERIENCE | The Anthropology of Consciousness on About Neuroanthropology
Latest PLoG Posts
- And Another Thing: Supporting Information Files at PLOS in Neuroanthropology
- An Advocate for the Amish at a Very Special Clinic in Neuroanthropology
- Jeffrey Sachs: On climate, more 'now' and 'how' is needed in Neuroanthropology
- Reptilian Sibling Rivalry in Neuroanthropology
- What do PLOS and Lady Gaga have in common? in Neuroanthropology
- Breaks in sedentary time associated with improved health in kids with family history of obesity in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Recovery after Work: The Role of Work Beliefs in the Unwinding Process
- Tumor Infiltrating PD1-Positive Lymphocytes and the Expression of PD-L1 Predict Poor Prognosis of Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Health Benefits of Reducing Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Intake in High Risk Populations of California: Results from the Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Policy Model
- HDAC Inhibitors Repress BARD1 Isoform Expression in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells via Activation of miR-19a and/or b
- Serum Interleukin-18 Levels Are Associated with Physical Activity in Japanese Men