The Encultured Brain: An Introduction to Neuroanthropology is now available in Kindle format. You can start reading almost immediately!
- Daniel Lende - Medical Anthropology Quarterly Early View http://t.co/9qYg3zsbqh Congrats @lancegravlee on 1st early view for AAA journal. HT @somatosphere
- Greg Downey - Brazil's perfect storm of discontent; good disc of capture of the PT by conservative forces in Brasilia. http://t.co/2WQMrODxNf @AJEnglish
- Liz Losin - Feeling even more inspired to communicate science via social media by @talyarkoni in talk on communicating social neuroscience at #SANS2013
Our Recent Posts
- Networks, Motivations, and Integrated Functions. NPR has a story on some new re...
- Neuroscientist Daniela Schiller and Memory Reconsolidation. Our understanding o...
- Brain Dissection Videos. Some fantastic teaching videos from the University of...
- Brain Scans to Guide Psychiatric Treatment? David Dobbs writes up a new study t...
- Report: The 1st International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium Meeting | Cultural Neuroscience on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- Inner Voices | Extended Mind on Our Inner Voices
- International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium ... on International Cultural Neuroscience Consortium meeting: The Breadth and Depth of Cultural Neuroscience
- northierthanthou on Greg Downey on Introducing Anthropology
- Top 30 Sociology Blogs of 2013 on Neurocriminology, Meet Human Development
Latest PLoG Posts
- Do rising rates of antidepressant prescription translate into lower rates of suicide? Evidence from 29 countries in Neuroanthropology
- CERN Workshops on Innovations in Scholarly Communication (OAI8) in Neuroanthropology
- It's for the birds: Citizen science reveals shift in winter bird homes in Neuroanthropology
- Why Art and Science? in Neuroanthropology
- Climate Change; No Laughing Matter in Neuroanthropology
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Iron Supplements during Pregnancy; Male-Male Consensual Sex, Sexual Violence, & HIV in South Africa; & Malaria Surveillance in Neuroanthropology