The Encultured Brain: An Introduction to Neuroanthropology is now available in Kindle format. You can start reading almost immediately!
Our Recent Posts
- The move from a poor neighborhood to an affluent one leads to higher rates of de...
- Mapping Collective Behavior Using Digital Data. All the data people generate onl...
- Addictive Drugs & Plants Messing with Our Minds. http://mentalfloss.com/article/...
- What a Cerebellum! On Elephant Brains. Great read on what we're learning about t...
- The Anthropology of “Robocop:” Finding New Audiences in Popular Media | Anthropoliteia: the anthropology of policing on Florida Governor: Anthropology Not Needed Here
- I am not my blob, Or It’s all chemical baby // some sketchy notes. | politics of the hap on The Research Domain Criteria of the NIMH and the RDoC Vision for Mental Health Research and Diagnosis
- HUMAN RIGHTS: A fight worth fighting for | Empowered Soul & Encouraging Words on Our Inner Voices
- daniel.lende on The Research Domain Criteria of the NIMH and the RDoC Vision for Mental Health Research and Diagnosis
- Bryan Taylor on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
Latest PLoG Posts
- PLOS Opens Roundup (March 7) in Neuroanthropology
- Forced to Flee: Humanitarian Disasters Leave Women at Higher Risk in Neuroanthropology
- Shake Your Tail Bone! (and shape your skeleton, if you're a bird) in Neuroanthropology
- Beakers, Ballplayers, and Failures in Neuroanthropology
- The Mystery of the Missing ALM in Neuroanthropology
- Mitohype: 3-Parent Designer Babies Who Will Change Human Evolution in Neuroanthropology