The Encultured Brain: An Introduction to Neuroanthropology is now available in Kindle format. You can start reading almost immediately!
Our Recent Posts
- That's one smart, tool-using honey badger. http://www.wimp.com/badgerconfounds/
- Inequality Kills. A lifecourse perspective on social differences in health. htt...
- Another dimension in the complex relationship between incarceration and mental h...
- Bonobo Roasting Marshmallows! Kanzi at it again. http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/i...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- Greater Clarity and Recognition of Who Did What in the Publication of Research in Neuroanthropology
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Neuroanthropology
- What's Invasive? Find out with citizen science. in Neuroanthropology
- This week in PLOS Biology in Neuroanthropology
- Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women in Neuroanthropology
- 3 Citizen Science Projects You Can Do on Earth Day in Neuroanthropology