John Hawks and Kate Clancy, two excellent biological anthropologists and bloggers, got together for an in-depth discussion of Kate’s work on reproductive ecology, science blogging, the controversy over the long-range plan in anthropology, and other topics on Bloggingheads.tv.
Our Recent Posts
- Oppression, Mental Health, and the House Science Committee
- Asifa Majid on language and olfaction
- Our Brains as Alien Technology
- Bringing Scholarly Book Review into the Digital Age: The American Anthropological Association Initiative
- Nicholas Wade and His Determinist Genes
- Student Blogging and Effective Teaching: Neuroanthropology in Action
- Stephen on Facebook as a Colonial Power?
- Antropologie niet gewaardeerd in Florida on Florida Governor: Anthropology Not Needed Here
- Antropologie en de Occupy protesten on David Graeber: anthropologist, anarchist, financial analyst*
- daniel.lende on Oppression, Mental Health, and the House Science Committee
- Mark on Beyond the Drug War: Drug Policy, Social Interventions, and the Future