two weeks ago I moved this blog from Nature Network to PLoS Blogs. I hope that most of my old readers have followed me here, and that I might even have a few new readers.
Flickr image by grewlike.
Ed Yong recently talked about how he interacts with his many, many blog readers. One important strategy he uses is to ask his readers for feedback in regular intervals – he calls it delurking. AJ Cann has picked up the idea, and on Wednesday asked the readers of his blog MicrobiologyBytes a few questions. I like them and have blatantly reused most of them:
- Who are you and what’s your background?
- How long have you been reading Gobbledygook?
- Where do you read Gobbledygook – website or RSS?
- What do you like best about Gobbledygook?
- How could I make Gobbledygook better for you?
It would be kind if you could provide some feedback in the comments section below.