Do you have a great image in your PLOS ONE article or an original design that is representative of the journal? Send it to us!
Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 30, 2017 to enter. If selected, your design will be featured here on EveryONE – the PLOS ONE community blog – and used for an upcoming T-shirt celebrating the Tenth Anniversary of PLOS ONE. As designer of the winning shirt, you will receive a free T-shirt.
Design requirements – please review carefully before beginning your entry:
- Style – keep it simple, readable and visible: type at 12pt or larger; lines at 4pt or larger
- Logo – do not include the PLOS ONE logo or name in your design (these will be added by PLOS to the winning design)
- Colors – solid colors only (max. of 4 colors), with no shading
- No photographs or complex dimensional images
- Size – ideal size is 12” x 12” (30cm x 30cm), minimum size 10” x 10” (25cm x 25cm)
- Resolution – 150 ppi minimum (pixels per inch); must be sharp (fuzzy images will not be accepted)
- No background – do not include any background (white or color) behind your image
- Acceptable file types – original layered files .psd, .eps, .ai or hi-resolution .pdf
- If your entry originates from a PLOS ONE article – include the article URL and a brief explanation (it does not have to originate from an article; please do not submit images that have been published by another publisher)
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
Image: Pixabay, MableAmber