It’s mid-June and here in the US and in many other parts of the world, academics are taking advantage of the sunshine and long days to spend time in the field, attend conferences or on a well-deserved holiday. As a result we find that many of our editorial board members and reviewers are away from their desks. Therefore, authors may notice a slight delay in the review progress of papers submitted to PLOS ONE in the coming months.
We continue to aim for a swift evaluation of all submissions and will monitor the review progress as usual but we very much appreciate your patience during this time. Please see the links below for additional information on some common issues and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.
From all of us at PLOS, have a great summer!
- Journal information
- Author guidelines http://www.plosone.org/static/guidelines.action
- Ready to submit? Read our author submission instructions:
- Most Commonly Asked Questions FAQ
- PLoS ONE Video Shorts – Brief Editorial Manager how-to videos
- Figure and table guidelines
- Information about article-level metrics:
- Reviewer guidelines
- Information about Open Access
Image: Summer Smile… by Criss!