Small Wonders is back! In this week’s edition: cherry-colored bees, how to beat a lie detector brain scan, and a museum devoted to epilepsy.
* What happens when bees starting feeding at the local maraschino cherry factory?
* Scientist Gregory Petsko makes a plea for universities not to cut their arts & humanities programs.
*Medical group says parents allowed to deliberately stunt a disabled child’s growth.
* You never know when you might need to fool a lie detector brain scan.
* Attention members of heterosexual couples: Would you rather your partner had a heterosexual or homosexual affair?
* Living at the edge of a rising sea in Norfolk, Virginia.
* Neurophilia goes too far.
* Oh, will the wonders of green fluourescent protein (GFP) never cease? Apparently, the glowing molecule may help identify cancer.
* Headed to Germany? Check out the Epilepsy Museum.
Image: 1. Wikimedia/JayKeaton
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.