- Scientific misconduct allegations: tell me, what would you do?
- Wanted: community ideas about the future of PLOS Biology
- Openly Streamlining Peer Review
- Why I love the H-index
- Working to increase diversity of PLOS Biology Academic Editors and Advisory Board members
- We want you to design the 2013 PLOS Computational Biology T-shirt!
- Let's Make Those Book Chapters Open Too!
- Dude, Where's My Data?
- Playing Roulette with Seven Sexes
- ASCB Annual Meeting 2012: An invitation from PLOS Biology
- Will Stem Cell Therapy Help Cure Spinal Cord Injury? | PLOS Biologue on It’s official – the animal study literature is biased… but whose fault is it?
- PLOS ONE Heads to the Big Easy for the 2013 Meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology | EveryONE on PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology
- Anastasia Baryshnikova on And Another Thing: Supporting Information Files at PLOS
- Kwhak on Why I love the H-index
- Reporte Ciencia UANL » Why I love the H-index on Why I love the H-index
About PLOS Biologue
Read PLOS Biologue to stay abreast of groundbreaking biological research and discussions in the field.
- Advocacy Announcement Bioinformatics Biology Biotechnology Blog Books Cancer Cell biology Cell signalling Community Computational biology Conference Data Debate Developmental biology Disease Ecology Editorial policy Education Environment Epigenetics Evolution Genetics Genomics Immunology Infectious disease Microbiology Molecular biology Neuroscience News Open access Outreach Plant biology PLOS Biology PLOS Computational Biology PLOS Genetics Policy Publishing Regeneration Research Resources Stem cells Uncategorized Video