- Why I love the H-index
- Scientific misconduct allegations: tell me, what would you do?
- Openly Streamlining Peer Review
- Wanted: community ideas about the future of PLOS Biology
- Working to increase diversity of PLOS Biology Academic Editors and Advisory Board members
- We want you to design the 2013 PLOS Computational Biology T-shirt!
- Opening Up Data Access, Not Just Articles
- Dude, Where's My Data?
- Let's Make Those Book Chapters Open Too!
- Playing Roulette with Seven Sexes
- PLoS Biologue | The Evans Laboratory on What’s the Buzz on Bee Pathogens?
- Constantin on Why I love the H-index
- Sampath Parthasarathy on Why I love the H-index
- CHARMMing molecular simulations, midge swarms, and swimming C. elegans: the PLOS Computational Biology July 2014 Issue - PLOS Biologue on Making Biomolecular Simulations Accessible in the Post-Nobel Prize Era
- “Low T” and Prescription Testosterone: Public Viewing of the Science Does Matter - EveryONE on You Just Read my Mind…
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
About PLOS Biologue
Read PLOS Biologue to stay abreast of groundbreaking biological research and discussions in the field.
- Advocacy Announcement Bioinformatics Biology Biotechnology Blog Books Cancer Cell biology Cell signalling Climate Community Computational biology Conference Data Debate Developmental biology Disease Ecology Editorial policy Education Environment Epigenetics Evolution Genetics Genomics Immunology Infectious disease Microbiology Molecular biology Neuroscience News Open access Outreach Plant biology PLOS Biology PLOS Computational Biology PLOS Genetics Policy Publishing Regeneration Research Resources Stem cells Uncategorized