- Why I love the H-index
- Openly Streamlining Peer Review
- Scientific misconduct allegations: tell me, what would you do?
- Wanted: community ideas about the future of PLOS Biology
- Working to increase diversity of PLOS Biology Academic Editors and Advisory Board members
- We want you to design the 2013 PLOS Computational Biology T-shirt!
- Opening Up Data Access, Not Just Articles
- Dude, Where's My Data?
- Let's Make Those Book Chapters Open Too!
- Playing Roulette with Seven Sexes
- This week in PLOS Biology
- Deep Reads: Christine Weber reflects on lab life and becoming a scientist
- This Week in PLOS Biology
- Wearable science: The 2014 PLOS Comp Biol T-shirt competition
- The dynamical relationship of brain structure and function, environmental factors affecting autism and a budgie’s flight path: the PLOS Comp Biol March issue
- Christine Weber on Deep Reads: Christine Weber reflects on lab life and becoming a scientist
- Alma Reyes on Will Stem Cell Therapy Help Cure Spinal Cord Injury?
- Ricki Lewis on Deep Reads: Christine Weber reflects on lab life and becoming a scientist
- Why we don’t sign our peer reviews | The Molecular Ecologist on Openly Streamlining Peer Review
- Attila Becskei on An Invitation to Contribute to the Second Life of the Synthetic Biology Collection
About PLOS Biologue
Read PLOS Biologue to stay abreast of groundbreaking biological research and discussions in the field.
- Advocacy Announcement Bioinformatics Biology Biotechnology Blog Books Cancer Cell biology Cell signalling Climate Community Computational biology Conference Data Debate Developmental biology Disease Ecology Editorial policy Education Environment Epigenetics Evolution Genetics Genomics Immunology Infectious disease Microbiology Molecular biology Neuroscience News Open access Outreach Plant biology PLOS Biology PLOS Computational Biology PLOS Genetics Policy Publishing Research Resources Stem cells Uncategorized Video