Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- The most distinctive causes of death in each US state in The Language of Bad Physics
- Reflections on using Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) to treat neuropsychiatric disorders in The Language of Bad Physics
- Support Open Access publishing with the click of a button in The Language of Bad Physics
- Update on gene editing of human embryos--and other organisms in The Language of Bad Physics
- Nepal after the recent earthquakes: reconstruction and vaccine-preventable enteric diseases in The Language of Bad Physics