Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- 9-2-15 PLOS Science Wednesday AMA Preview: River blindness programs improve health outcomes: Evidence for increased prioritization of NTDs in post-2015 global health agenda in The Language of Bad Physics
- The Value of 3 Degrees of Separation on Twitter in The Language of Bad Physics
- Psychology cleans up its act, plus biohackers embrace gene editing, CRISPR, cyborgs in The Language of Bad Physics
- Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss in The Language of Bad Physics
- Launching the PLOS Genetics Research Prize 2015 in The Language of Bad Physics