Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- Hairy, Sticky Leg Pads are In: How Different Spiders Hunt in The Language of Bad Physics
- Gun Control, Woopty Doo! in The Language of Bad Physics
- Bacterium excluded from the Eukaryote Club in The Language of Bad Physics
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Integrating Mental Health & HIV Care, Colon & Gastric Cancer, & Essential Pediatric Medicines in The Language of Bad Physics
- MATH and Tumors in The Language of Bad Physics