Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- A practical intervention to reduce salt intake in Perú in The Language of Bad Physics
- Ancient "Horse" Pregnancy Frozen in Time in The Language of Bad Physics
- 10-14-15 PLOS Science Wednesday AMA Preview: Scientists from UC Berkeley’s Brain Imaging Center Share fMRI Methods in The Language of Bad Physics
- Does Size Matter? Jellyfish Venom Capsule Length Association with Pain in The Language of Bad Physics
- #PLOS #SfN15 preview: taking an early start with the satellite meetings in The Language of Bad Physics