Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- How Citizen Scientists are Creating an Atlas of Turtles in Connecticut in The Language of Bad Physics
- Few Women Meet Their Own Goals: Readings for World Breastfeeding Week in The Language of Bad Physics
- Coop’s Scoop: Amphibian and Reptile Citizen Science on the next #CitSciChat in The Language of Bad Physics
- Walking meetings: a step in the right direction? in The Language of Bad Physics
- Understanding Images: A Genetic Framework in Legumes Controls Infection of Nodules in The Language of Bad Physics